LIST OF RECORD LABEL / DJ PROMO MAIL

Moderators: Rasta Eddy, tonyflexx, Laidback Luke

LIST OF RECORD LABEL / DJ PROMO MAIL

Postby tjmidge » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 am

hi gang, since im very bored today i thought i would create a topic that may be useful for everyone on the board looking to get their music signed and/or looking at getting their music into the hands of other djs. maybe this could be made a sticky so people could keep adding to this list? and also feel free to add your promo mails to the last section. what im going to do is put mail's in order of genre, however, i dont actually have that many mails so if people kept adding to this and we built up a big archive for people to easily access that would be great! im thinking - label name - address- brief description of type of genre, then in the next section do djs promo mails and what type of tracks you should send them so example..... Laidback luke - (whatever the email may be - not mixmash as thats the labels email im talking direct promo emails)- electro/dutch - take that as an example. ok so ill get the thing rolling here with the ones i have! :dj:

DEEP HOUSE / TECH HOUSE /HOUSE:
Noir music - thomas@noir-music.com - releasing some quality deep house and house.
Defected Records - demos@defected.com - very good house label.
Toolroom Records - demos@toolroomrecords.com - very broad spectrum of sounds. tech, prog, deep....anything really.
Subliminal records - tracks@subliminalrecords.com - releases house tracks but swaying towards big roomy lately.
Lovenotmoneyrecords: soundcloud.com/lovenotmoneyrecords/dropbox - releasing some great deep stuff.
electronique digital: soundcloud.com/electroniquedigital/dropbox - deep house.
Shute Digital - demos@shutedigital.com - house, tech house and maybe some progressive.
Rejected - soundcloud.com/rejected-official/dropbox - tech house mainly.
Exhilarated recordings - exhilaratedrecordings@hotmail.co.uk - quite broad releasing house, tech house, progressive..
Objektivity - demos@objektivity.com - mainly deep house.

PROGRESSIVE HOUSE (please keep this progressive - we will have a different section for big room):
Armada - demos@armadamusic.com - Progressive house and trance
Anjuna - Anjunabeats.com/demoupload - Progressive house/trance, also a anjuna deep label.
Silk - silktextures@silk-music.com - Progressive house also : silkdigital@silk-music.com - prog/trance
Pinkstar - atorres@sirupmusic.com - Progressive house
Macarize: soundcloud.com/macarize/dropbox
Portrait Digital: demos@portraitdigital.com

BIG ROOM/Electro ETC
Revealed - demos@revealedrecordings.com - big room and electro - Hardwell
size - music@sizerecords.com - Big room stuff - Angello
Musical Freedom - demos@musicalfreedom.com - big room - tiesto
Phazing - phazing@me.com - big room - dirty south
Mixmash - demos@mixmashrecords.com - Mainly big electro/dutch/big room tracks - laidback luke
Rising music - soundcloud.com/risingmusic.com/dropbox - big room and electro.- chris lake
Cr2 - soundcloud.com/cr2records/dropbox - mainly big room sound but does dabble in other genres - MYNC
Mutant - soundcloud.com/mutant-records/dropbox - big room and electro - Dahlback
Diffused - demos@diffusedmusic.com - big room - Michael woods
Viscious - soundcloud.com/visciousrecordings/dropbox - big room

DJ PROMO EMAILS:
Midge (Me) - tom_midge@hotmail.co.uk - Progressive house, Tech house and deep house
Dinka - dinkamusic@gmail.com - Progressive house.
tjmidge

Re: LIST OF RECORD LABEL / DJ PROMO MAIL

Postby Certas » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 am

Wow, great job! Thanks!
Maybe it's an idea to add websites from the labels so you can hear their releases before you send a demo in? :)

Would love to receive promo's from other dj's and will at other dj's to my promo-list.

promo [at] certasmusic.com
Certas

Record Labels List

Postby juanse493 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:32 am

Hello everybody,

I was thinking that we all can make a post listing good Record Labels with the demo email or contact and its specific genres so we can have this list as a tool since it's hard to know where to send your track when it's finished.

I will start with a few:

Mixmash: demos@mixmashrecords.com // Progressive House, House, Electrohouse, Dutch

Belushi Records: demos@belushirecords.com // Talent!! Not genre :)

Toolroom: http://soundcloud.com/toolroomrecords/dropbox // House, Progressive House

Joia Recordings: info@joiarecords.com // House

Flamingo Records: http://flamingorecordings.com/contact/c ... recordings // Progressive House, Electrohouse, House

Refune Records: http://soundcloud.com/refunerecords/dropbox // Progressive House, House

Anjunabeats/Anjunadeep: http://anjunabeats.com/demoupload/ // Trance, Progressive House

Cr2 Records: http://soundcloud.com/cr2records/dropbox // Progressive House, House, Electrohouse, Dutch

Size Records: listen@sizerecords.com // Progressive House, Electrohouse, House

Spinnin' Records: https://www.facebook.com/SpinninRecords ... 7218472808 (FB app) // Various EDM genres

Protocol Recordings: demo@protocolrecordings.com // Progressive House, Electrohouse

Axtone: demos@axtone.com // Progressive House, House

Feel free to submit more! Let's help each other! :mrgreen:
juanse493

Postby ericleed » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:04 am

would love to be added to your promo lists!
ericleed23@gmail.com - everything! hahaha electro, progressive, techhouse, deep house, techno, moombah, trap
ericleed

Postby pauljacobson » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 am

Exhilarated Recordings - info@exhilaratedrecordings.co.uk (House, Tech, Deep)

Nu Style Records - info@nustylerecords.co.uk (EDM, Electro, Progressive, Big Room Stuff)

:)
pauljacobson

Postby Nashim » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Quick question: I was looking for Wall Recordings demo email but couldn't find it anywhere. Does it have to be sent directly to Spinnin? Someone please help! Thanks.
Nashim

Postby panicxzofficial » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:27 pm

demo@werunsociety.com

We Run Society Records anything electro , melbourne , progressive house , any great production!
LINKS Only we do not accept email attachments
panicxzofficial

Postby SoundKontrol » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:24 am

We love receiving demos in our in-box but as you will understand the vast amounts we receive each day make it impossible for us to reply to every single one of them.

Please make sure you own the copyright to your production. Your production also has to be free of unauthorized samples and/or vocals.

We only accept originals. Remixes, bootlegs, mash-ups and alike will not be taken into consideration and instantly deleted.

Deliver your track with proper file naming, i.e. [Artist Name] - [Title] and do not forget to leave a valid email address!
(!) Due to the large volume of demos we are receiving, we can’t reply to each one personally, unfortunately.

Please be advised that we cannot respond to all demo submissions.

Send to: demos@soundkontrol.nl
SoundKontrol

Postby FiveMonths » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi,

I'm Jason Janssens from Entrance To Heaven Records. (www.entrancetoheaven.com)

We have recently started our label to release the best uplifting and vocal trance. I will start with my promo campaigns any time soon, so everyone who is interrested in receiving our promo mail via Label Worx, just let me know.

You can contact us at entrancetoheaven@skynet.be
We're also on soundcloud and facebook to follow the latest releases.

Thanks

Jason
FiveMonths

Postby Travis88 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Hey guys, if you want send your stuff to me: my mail is travispromo@gmail.com I'll try to give to you some feedback! :wink:
Last edited by Travis88 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Travis88

Postby djpullin » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi,

We have edited this to show our new email address :)

turnleftrecordings@yahoo.com (our new email address)

We are a releasing on beatport/Traxsource/itunes/spotify/juno downloads. We are after demos in the following genres only: Deep House/Minimal/Tech-House/Future House/Techno. We work with renowned producers who will remix your track once it is signed. If you're interested in sending us your work then please send links to the above address.

Make sure it's your own work and not a mash-up or remix. We listen to all demo's received & aim to get back to you within 48 hours.

If any DJ's want promos then send us an email also at the above address.

Turn Left Recordings
Last edited by djpullin on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
djpullin

Postby juanvargas0056 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:30 am

Hi bro this is my track with my bro Ian Bpm and me this track called "Molleta" please support my track or contact with me for talk about this track , here the preview but i have finished the track https://soundcloud.com/juanvargas-4/ian ... as-molleta
juanvargas0056

Postby Gorula » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:07 am

golangrecords@hotmail.com - Gorula, Owner of GoLang Records (Non-Profit Non-Contract) and Bi-Monthly Mixes of Banginè Tunes

- No particular genre
- All Promo Material welcome
- Label Promotes Track Under Name, but holds no copyright over work
- Non-Profit Label
Gorula http://www.gorula.com
Host of LeLBL Forum Show
Owner of GoLang Records
Chef of X-Treme Phat Beats
Gorula

Postby basskleph » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:47 am

basskleph

Postby Stelm8 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi Guys,
my name is Stefan and produce under the name St. Elm8.
I´m signed under Lukes next era publishing and had some releases + got a track coming on OTW / Mixmash.

I´m setting up a label for club and house music with a couple of friends. Klubb Hero.

We are very interested in gettin´ phat releases out and help you along the way.
That means we strive to get a collaboration going between the artist and label in a musical and practical sense.

Any questions, please hit me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/St_Elm8

Please send demos to:
demo@klubbhero.com

(only completed original tracks, with a soundcloud link and download enabled)

Greets

Stefan
Stelm8

Next

Return to Music