Production skills, tips, tricks and techniques

Moderators: Rasta Eddy, tonyflexx, Laidback Luke

Re: Best plugin to find the key of a sample

Postby Deljoi » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 am

DJQtippp wrote:I use logic and was wondering if anyone had any plugin suggestions for a plugin that helps you find the key of samples instead of logics stock pitch corrector?
Thanks

Wow haven't been in here awhile! Looks like the forum is finally dying down.

KeyFinder is a separate free app I use all the time. Drag the sample into the window, click run batch analysis and boom it tells you what key you are in.

http://www.ibrahimshaath.co.uk/keyfinder/
Deljoi

Re: Best plugin to find the key of a sample

Postby Rasta Eddy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Deljoi wrote:
DJQtippp wrote:I use logic and was wondering if anyone had any plugin suggestions for a plugin that helps you find the key of samples instead of logics stock pitch corrector?
Thanks

Wow haven't been in here awhile! Looks like the forum is finally dying down.[/url]

Haven't seen Luke here in a while either. :cry:
Rasta Eddy

Re: Production skills, tips, tricks and techniques

Postby trillo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Hey does anybody know this FX sample at the very beginning of this track?

Thanks
trillo

Postby SleepyXboy » Wed May 02, 2018 12:57 pm

trillo wrote:Hey does anybody know this FX sample at the very beginning of this track?

Thanks

Snare with Pre sweep. U can do that with cutted long reverb tail of snare, what u prepared before and after u can reverse it and add it before your snare starts.
SleepyXboy

Postby Kicevski » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi to all,

I worried why my master don't sounds loud like some other tracks. I looked at a lot of tutorials, tried various combinations of effects, with clipper, two limiters, two mb compressor (ott and other one), of course I put imager and saturator. I got gain reduction between 3-5db, RMS around 5-6db but master sounds quieter than song with RMS 6-7db. If I boost the signal anywhere on my master chain, my wav becomes too "squared".
My Original mixes on Youtube: https://bit.ly/2KluTuY
Kicevski

Postby Kicevski » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:20 pm

WickyNiik wrote:Hey producers,

where I can find those vocals samples before drop? So something like pre-drop vocals, shouts etc...
Something like you can find in vengeance samplepacks (but for me the vengeance samples is overussed now, so I am searching for fresh cool vocals, like you can hear for example in some Melbourne Bounce tracks)

Do you know in which samplepacks I can find those samples?

Thanks!

Do you try on a splice.com? They have a big collecting of sample packs from various labels.
My Original mixes on Youtube: https://bit.ly/2KluTuY
Kicevski

Return to Music