Ghost Producers

Moderators: Rasta Eddy, tonyflexx, Laidback Luke

Ghost Producers

Postby Vinelli » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 am

Today I received this shit on my soundcloud:

WE HAVE MANY TOP PRODUCTIONS TO SELL! JUST CONTACT US AND WE WILL SEND YOU A SET OF AVAILABLE PRODUCTIONS....OR JUST SEND US SOME REFERENCE TRACKS AND WE WILL PRODUCE YOUR SOUND.

Are you a DJ and want to release your own tracks, get signed to a major label, and start headlining at the best clubs and festivals?

Do you want to have your own track at the same quality as your favorite international artist... like Afrojack, Axwell, or Deadmau5... but don’t have the time or technical experience to do it?

Rebelution Studios is a professional ghost production company.
We produce pumping tracks for you to release under your name. You get the credit, fame, girls, and DJ gigs... we only get a small fee from you, thats it.

Our customers had countless Beatport chart entries with tracks produced by our team.
Rebelution Studios productions can be found on the biggest dance labels such as Ministry of Sound, Size, Toolroom, Axtone, Cr2 Records, Pacha Records, Sirup, Spinning, Tiger Rec, Milk&Sugar Rec., Stereo Productions, and many others

Get in touch and order your own production now.
100% satisfaction + 100% discretion guaranteed!

Not took it very serious when I heard about it on a dutch dancefair, but this stuff happens quite a lot apparentely. Don't know if I should take the label references all that seriously though
Last edited by Vinelli on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinelli

Re: Ghost Producers

Postby Q-Co » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:29 pm

yeah it happens.
some dj's aren't great producers but you need a release on the top labels these days to be on top of the dj world.
so that's why they let others produce for them.

Benny benassi does it. His brother makes all the tracks with benny in the studio telling him what to do and what he wants, but never touching a single button or key.
but at least benny is in the studio.
Follow Q-Co On Twitter
Facebook Fanpage
Support Q-Co, Buy My Tracks On Beatport.
Hear new things, follow me on soundcloud
*Signed by Harkee records, Sick Society records, Exhilarated recordings, Phunkation recordings*
Q-Co

Postby Mick » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Q-Co wrote:yeah it happens.
some dj's aren't great producers but you need a release on the top labels these days to be on top of the dj world.

Benny benassi does it. His brother makes all the tracks with benny in the studio telling him what to do and what he wants, but never touching a single button or key.

WOW is that true about Benny?
Mick

Postby tjmidge » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Mick wrote:

guettas whole career is built on this...and he is now the biggest known 'artist' in the world.
tjmidge

Postby Q-Co » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Mick wrote:

Yep, it was on the "in the studio with Benny Benassi" vids from future music
he was sitting, his brother was producing and he said that he, as a dj, has the idea but not the knowledge to produce those tracks
so he's brother is making them and benny is telling what he wants.

he admits this also, and it's no "secret" or shame :-)
Follow Q-Co On Twitter
Facebook Fanpage
*Signed by Harkee records, Sick Society records, Exhilarated recordings, Phunkation recordings*
Q-Co

Postby Mick » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:47 pm

tjmidge wrote:
Mick wrote:

guettas whole career is built on this...and he is now the biggest known 'artist' in the world.

Iv recently seen a video with Guetta in the studio and he's seems to know what he's doing, didn't he say he is a producer more than a dj?
Mick

Postby Mick » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Q-Co wrote:
Mick wrote:

Yep, it was on the "in the studio with Benny Benassi" vids from future music
he was sitting, his brother was producing and he said that he, as a dj, has the idea but not the knowledge to produce those tracks
so he's brother is making them and benny is telling what he wants.

he admits this also, and it's no "secret" or shame :-)

Who wants to be my ghost producer then? :D
Mick

Postby tjmidge » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Mick wrote:
tjmidge wrote:
Mick wrote:

Iv recently seen a video with Guetta in the studio and he's seems to know what he's doing, didn't he say he is a producer more than a dj?

i have no doubt guetta will have half a clue, but its been said by many he didnt previous. afrojack said he basicaly tought guetta how to produce wen he ws interviewed for mixmag, said he didnt have a clue about mixing or anything. fred rister and joachim garraud produced guettas earlier albums and rister still holds credits too all guettas recent songs (infact about 5 people do lol) even tocadisco has said before guetta is just a 'face'. its only recent years guetta actually has had half a clue...but he still doesnt do it all himself. even calvin harris said in response to a question relating him to guetta and he responded something like 'well the difference is i make my music from start to finish whereas guetta has many people involved in the process'
tjmidge

Postby KalemA » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 pm

tjmidge wrote:
Mick wrote:
tjmidge wrote:
Mick wrote:

i have no doubt guetta will have half a clue, but its been said by many he didnt previous. afrojack said he basicaly tought guetta how to produce wen he ws interviewed for mixmag, said he didnt have a clue about mixing or anything. fred rister and joachim garraud produced guettas earlier albums and rister still holds credits too all guettas recent songs (infact about 5 people do lol) even tocadisco has said before guetta is just a 'face'. its only recent years guetta actually has had half a clue...but he still doesnt do it all himself. even calvin harris said in response to a question relating him to guetta and he responded something like 'well the difference is i make my music from start to finish whereas guetta has many people involved in the process'

i agree. i've also seen on the wiki page for his "Nothing But The Beat" album that many people have produced those tracks with guetta. i don't know if this is a common thing when someone puts together an album but i thought it was pretty odd. like, isn't the point for you to make the music?
KalemA

Postby Mick » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:00 pm

KalemA wrote:
tjmidge wrote:
Mick wrote:
tjmidge wrote:
Mick wrote:

i agree. i've also seen on the wiki page for his "Nothing But The Beat" album that many people have produced those tracks with guetta. i don't know if this is a common thing when someone puts together an album but i thought it was pretty odd. like, isn't the point for you to make the music?

Crazy stuff this! I don't think I should have any respect for Guetta
Mick

Postby LPR » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Crazy stuff this! I don't think I should have any respect for Guetta

You should, i mean he would jump up an down & wave at you while smiling if you were at one of his gigs :D :blob5:
LPR // Pink Lloyd // Lloyd Pringle : Sky Garden Bali Resident DJ

http://facebook.com/djlloydpringle

http://soundcloud.com/lloyd-pringle

Twitter @LloydPringle

Skype - lloyd_pringle[/i]
LPR

Postby Q-Co » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:10 pm

worldwide touring, every day 24/24, 7/7
i do think that deserves respect.
Follow Q-Co On Twitter
Facebook Fanpage
Q-Co

Postby Mick » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Q-Co wrote:worldwide touring, every day 24/24, 7/7
i do think that deserves respect.

I actually have seen him before at creamfields. I'll only respect him for making people happy at his shows, not for his producing even though I liked his flashback remix
Mick

Postby tjmidge » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 pm

i looked at discographys for guetta and i dont think i found one single track where he produced it by himself. so in my eyes as a producer guetta is an amateur theres more professional people making tunes for him! however i have seen him dj before and altho the track selection wasnt entirely to my liking his djing skills were good, and he constantly tours and he arguably made america sit up and take notice of house...even if it was the type of house im not big on...he and his 'team' (all his writers and producers) managed it....so fair play to them all!
tjmidge

Postby Mick » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 pm

tjmidge wrote:i looked at discographys for guetta and i dont think i found one single track where he produced it by himself. so in my eyes as a producer guetta is an amateur theres more professional people making tunes for him! however i have seen him dj before and altho the track selection wasnt entirely to my liking his djing skills were good, and he constantly tours and he arguably made america sit up and take notice of house...even if it was the type of house im not big on...he and his 'team' (all his writers and producers) managed it....so fair play to them all!

I will agree with you there, he has has been waiting for a long time to see dance music explode and his wait is over
Mick

Next

Return to Music